WARRANTY FOR PRODUCTS
The warranty for our products is 24 months for watches and 12 months for jewellery from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal, clasp).
Please note that the warranty does not cover:
- The life of the watch battery;
- Normal wear and tear and ageing (e.g. scratched crystal and glass; alteration of the colour and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, plastic, textile, velcro; peeling of the plating);
- Any damage on any part of the watch (case or strap) resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch, and non-observance of the use directions provided by Emily Westwood;
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects, or the inaccuracy of the Emily Westwood watch;
- The Emily Westwood products handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services, or repairs) or which undergoes alterations in its original condition beyond Emily Westwood e.g. for damages additional to the above-described guarantee is expressly excluded except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form in the email. Please, specify your name, address, order number, or purchase documents and a detailed description of the issue.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watch strap, or other parts therefore may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.